2014年4月2日 星期三

eLearning 1 Google Hangout #101



Those are the questions:
1. How did you feel about connecting with new colleagues in this kind of online format (Google Hangout)?
2. What challenges, if any, did you face in meeting with your group?
3. Share at least one interesting thing you learned from a colleague and/or in the process
4.  If you were unable to connect in the Google Hangout, describe your experience trying and how you intend to remedy this in the future so as to be able to participate in synchronous group activities.

My post:

I think Google Hangout is a great tool to use during the online course.  Sometimes, I was not sure the tasks or technical problems. Google Hangout is a great way to connect people. Currently, I do not have any bad experience on this. I can share my doc, my screen and get the instant message feedback.  Even,I can play around and be humorous using my image.  It is huge fun to use it.  In addition, It is a excellent way to expand my social network and to know people who are in the same filed.  During the Google hangout time, everyone seems nice and willing to help.
The most challenges I am facing are the time zone, schedule differences and technical issues.

When the group was unable to connect, it is very anxious and worried.  However, email and phone are great tools to communicate as well . The other remedy is "patience".

沒有留言: